College of Business Administration
Public Relations Office
Public Relations Office is assigned with the following :-
- Representing CBA before all media outlets.
- Distributing a daily bulletin including all faulty-related items in local newspapers.
- Preparing a periodical containing news about CBA and published articles by faculty members.
- Managing affairs relevant to CBA's guests.
- Organizing scientific, cultural, social and athletic events.
- Providing full media coverage for all CBA's events.
- Handling CBA's media (PR and information) affairs.
- Maintaining a comprehensive archive (visual, print and digital) for the faculty' events.
- Co-organizing the faculty's annual graduation ceremony.
- The office's head is a permanent member in the faculty's Global Relations Office.
- Planning all PR strategies and finalizing them with CBA's administration.
- Preparing the faculty's annual yearbook. Additional duties are assigned by CBA's Dean.