Strategic Planing Office
The Strategic Planning and Performance Monitoring Unit
o The unit was established upon the Dean's decision dated 1st November 2016, under the supervision of the Vice Dean for Research, Planning and Laboratories.
o The unit is entrusted mainly to prepare and follow up the achievement of the strategic plan according to the KPIs and the within the time limits, so the unit carries the following tasks:
- Program preparation to follow up on the implementation of strategic plan of CBA.
- Preparing the strategic databases needed to plan in light of its academic, human, technical and administrative components.
- Define key performance indicators (KPI) in light of achievement of the objectives stated in the strategic plan.
- Prepare periodic reports on performance rates and recommendations needed to achieve the desired performance goals.
- Preparing predictive studies on performance rates based on calculated human, financial and other variable inputs may occur during the implementation of the plan.
- Coordination and information exchange between office of the Vice Dean for Research, Planning and Laboratories and the planning and budget committees in the departments and other centers in CBA.
- Provide needed information for preparing reports and other programs suggested by the deanship, heads of the departments or other centers in CBA.
- Perform and studies, information projects or suggestions proposed by the dean or the strategic plan committee.
o The organizational structure of the unit consists of:
- Haya Al-Humaidi - Supervisor - Teacher Assistant, QMIS Dept.
- Rania Hasan - Asst. Supervisor - Senior systems analyst
- Amlak Alawadhi - Coordinator - Administrative Coordinator
The unit is reporting to The vice Dean for Research, Planning and Laboratories Dr. Essam Alrubaian