- To introduce business students in general with management concepts relevant to their respective business disciplines.
- To improve the competence of students in effective communication, critical thinking, interpersonal skills and problem solving.
- To provide future managers with tools, approaches, and managerial techniques that will prove useful in the future such as team building, people orientation, becoming results-driven, globally aware and conscious of the surrounding ethical issues.
- To make students conversant with the impact of ethical, environmental, information technology and global aspects of business on management and what IT can do for the manager.
- To inculcate among the management majors managerial skills through simulation, case analysis, online learning and co-op education.
The Management program prepares graduates for administrative careers such as Services Administrator, Bank Manager, Health Services/Hospital Administrator, Hotel Manager, Occupational Analyst, Human Resource Manager, Personnel Manager, Personnel Recruiter, Job Analyst, Provisioning Manager, Management Analyst, Employment Counselor, Training Manager, or Service Organization Manager