Management Science Degree
- To develop logical approaches to business problem solving based on the integration of statistical and quantitative approaches.
- To enable students to analyze and design superior service and manufacturing transformation processes.
- To develop skills in managing service and manufacturing systems efficiently and effectively so as to provide quality goods and services.
- To develop skills and abilities to create and implement quality and productivity improvement programs for business oriented organizations.
- To enhance knowledge in applying the latest technologies and data analysis for solving complex problems that are similar to those faced by managers.
A Management Science graduate will be equipped with the decision tools to aid in designing, planning, operating, monitoring and enhancing the operational performance in any organization. Management Science job titles include Operations Manager, Operations Researcher, Inventory Control Specialist, Inventory Manager, Plant Manager, Product Development Manager, Production Scheduler/Planner, Production Line Manager, Product Forecaster, Logistics Manager, Management / Market Research Analyst, Purchasing Manager, Distribution Manager, Materials Controller, Quality Assurance Analyst, Materials Manager, and Quality Control Specialist