- To impart broad based post-secondary high-quality education in both business and non-business disciplines for the personal and professional development of students so as to prepare them for marketing professions.
- To pass on conceptual knowledge, tools and techniques in diverse business administration and related disciplines required to develop students into marketing professionals.
- To impart detailed conceptual knowledge, tools and techniques in marketing discipline and its selected sub-fields so as to prepare the students for a marketing career.
- To provide students with skills and competencies in effective communication, both oral and written, critical thinking, interpersonal interaction, and problem solving through the use of diverse pedagogical methods and tools.
- To integrate contemporary, ethical, environmental, information technology and global perspectives of business operations into the curriculum and pedagogical methods and tools so as to prepare students for marketing careers in the 21st Century.
The Marketing program prepares graduates for careers in public, not-profit, or private sector organizations. A Marketing graduate can hold numerous positions such as an Advertising Executive, Customer Service Manager, Internet Marketing Officer, Brand Manager, Distribution Manager, Buyer, Sales Manager, Market Representative, Employment Agency Counselor, Marketing Researcher, Franchise Specialist, Marketing Planner, Fund-raiser, Product Manager, Sales Agent, Promotions Director, Wholesale / Retail Manager, or Public Relations Manager.