Office of Orientation and Counseling
Dean's List council
The Dean’s list council was first established on March 30, 1998, on behalf of the dean of College of Business Administration. It is clear from the name of this council that the members are on the dean's list, which is the list that is established to recognize outstanding honor students. However, not only must members of DLC show academic excellence but are required to demonstrate excellence in the area of leadership, scholarship, service and character. These characteristics have been associated with membership in this council. Since DLC is more than just academic recognition, members are highly spirited, creative, social, and are determined to make the College of Business Administration and its community a better place to be in
Teamwork is an evident character within members of DLC where they work earnestly with faculty, students and different organizations inside and outside Kuwait University .
Simply DLC shares and cares.
1) To create a sense of effective competition among students and encourage honor students.
2) To build a stronger relationship between faculty and honor students.
3) To build a stronger relationship between honor student and the rest of the student body.
4) To build a stronger relationship between honor students of College of Business Administration and other honor students of other colleges.
5) To let honor students represent the College of Business Administration in most student and societal ceremonies. This can be both inside and outside Kuwait.
6) To take into consideration the suggestions, opinions and complaints of honor students about academic issues, school spirit and faculty.
7) To organize and come up with activities that they think will be effective in changing the college’s spirit and are beneficial.
Qualifications for enrollment
New students entering this council are selected at the beginning of every fall semester. It works during to continuous semesters. People are qualified based on the following:
1) The student must be a full-time student at College of Business Administration.
2) Have achieved a Grade Point Average (G.P.A) of 3.5 and over.
3) To have completed more than 30 units.
4) To be enthusiastic and highly spirited about participating in student activities.
1- Ali Alhadad President
2- Asia Qabel vice president
3- Soukaina Ashour
4- Mariam Almeshal
5- Shahad AlMutairi Treasurer
6- Hosam Yaseen Secretary
7- Yousef Alobaidi
8- Asma AlAdwani
9- Hawraa Ramadan
10 -Khadija Alfailkwi
Since 1999 -2017
( album )