Accounting Club is a student organization that was founded in 2004 by the Department of Accounting in the College of Business Administration to meet the academic needs of students and enhance communication between the students and working life.
To highlight the importance of Accounting in our life and to better understand the essence of Accounting as well as fully appreciating it.
Through organizing various activities, discussion, sessions and seminars.
Administrative Report for Accounting club for the Annual semester of the academic year 2016 – 2017
The following activities have been achieved:
• Providing 13 Basic calculators for the student's.
• Career Guidance seminar on November 21,2016
• The Venue on December 12 ,2016
• Workshop with Dr Abdullah Al Awadhi About Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination on December 27, 2016
• Organization the professional conference with Kuwait Accountants & Auditors Association.
Accounting Club also participated in the following:
• Finance Club event which was held outside campus on December 15/16 , 2016
• The celebration of the 50th anniversary of Kuwait university on November 30 , 2016
• SACBA open day which was held outside campus on December 24, 2016
• Booth in AlShaheed park on January 20, 2017
• The presentation of cancer event with SACBA on June 16 , 2016
• Workshop with Dr. Abdullah Alawadhi "Big Data And The Future Of Auditing" on May 3, 2017
• Academic education vs professional certifactes seminar for accounting majors. In collaboration with KWAAA on April 3, 2017
• Central bank field trip on May 10, 2017
• The first university accounting forum that was held in Qatar on April 19, 2017