Islamic Economy Committee is a students’ club that follows Islamic Economy unit that is connected to AlTamayz Center which is located in College of Business Administration of Kuwait University. The idea of establishing this Committee comes from CBA and AlSharia’a students who are interested in Islamic economy. The club officially started in 2006 and it is considered the first student entity that is involved in Islamic economy in Kuwait.
It is the best club to prepare students to be involved in the basis of Business and Money World according to the rules of AlSharia’a.
Economic vision according to Islamic principles.
The Club is currently supervised by : Dr. Mohammad Al-Qattan
1. President : Mohamed Alrabiah
2. vice-President : Fajer Alotaibi
3. Secretary : Tahreer Ali Alenezi
4. Treasury : Ghaida Khalifa Albnwan
5. Member : AbdalRahman Al-Sabt
6. Member : Mohamed Al-Awadhi
7. Member : Afrah Mohamed Al-Ibrahim
8. Member : Tahreer Mohamed Al-Ibrahim
9. Member : Eman Bouarki
10. Member : Reem Al-Azmi
11. Member : Asmaa Saleh Al-Naham