Talented is the person who has the phenomenon of intelligence and distinctive ability in one of the human activities. Special abilities of a formative origin are not related to an individual's intelligence.
The behavior of talented person is characterized by the ability to:
1) Perform meaningful work according to the right time management.
2) Use creative skills of performance.
3) Achieve success in performance.
Talented is the person who is able to achieve outstanding performance or achievement than the others in one or more of the following areas:
1) Metal Abilities: General Information – Languages of abstraction and concept meaning – The ability to infer.
2) Academicals Abilities: High capacity for academic achievements such us in math and physics.
3) Leadership Ability: The person who is distinguished with high level of self-confidence and has the ability to manage problems, negotiate and guide others.
4) Creative Abilities: Being able to introduce new ideas or assembling contradictory elements to deduce a new idea.
5) Art and Performance Abilities: such as painting, acting, singing, literature, speech, poetry and any other expressions of various arts.
6) Physical Abilities: skilled used of the body's kinetic and spatial abilities such as all kinds of sports (balls playing, karate, and other expressions of physical arts).